Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things that make me go *Argh*

Posted by austenfan at 12/03/2009 11:41:00 AM
1. Trying to watch Gossip Girl (or any other show) via streaming while using our dorm's super slow internet connection. (I'm actually doing this right now. Haha.)

2. Going to a bookstore and finding out that the book I saw there the last time I was there is not there anymore!

3. Having a cold. I'm sure you know why. I feel bad. I look bad. My voice sounds bad! Btw, I'm taking Sinupret right now as it seems to work best. Still, any suggestions? Meds or homemade treatment or whatever? :)

4. Why Bookdepository dot com does not include Philippines in the list of countries that they ship to. Imagine, FREE shipping! Plus, online shopping is cheaper! Argh.

5. Finding out that my phone's battery is on its way to ballooning out due to overcharging. (Not that I'm surprised, as it's been with me for 3 years now.)

________
*back to watching, er, waiting. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare