Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Malware Detected! - Hopefully, not from this blog.

Posted by austenfan at 12/08/2009 09:20:00 AM
I've been seeing this warning from some of the blogs that I try to visit. I'm sure that if you're a constant blog hopper, you've seen it as well. Here's a screencap:

I don't know if it only shows up in you're using Google Chrome as your browser (like me). And I have no idea what causes the malware... maybe a certain widget or image? Hopefully, I don't have it on this blog. :)

But if you ever see this warning while trying to visit this blog, do inform me right away! Then again, how can you inform me without proceeding to the blog after seeing the malware warning?...

Check your blogs, guys 'n gals! You never know... :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare