Monday, December 28, 2009

How did you spend Christmas?

Posted by austenfan at 12/28/2009 10:34:00 PM
As for me, we just mostly stayed at home with our relatives, ate and well, drank a little. We, er, I sang a little karaoke - mostly Michael Learns to Rock songs (they do guy songs and I'm a girl but don't ask why) - my cousins pretended like I'm damaging their eardrums. Yes, pretended - cause although I may not be a good singer, I do think I sing, ehem, quite well. :p Ok, enough of that.
And oh, we also did a Kris Kringle (did a Kris Kringle - does that sound right?) and I got a cute shirt. :)

How about you people? What did you do on Christmas? I really envy those who went out of town (or the country) as it's been a long time since I have been in a vacation trip. :) So, if you recently had one, do tell me where you went and how it was! And if you've just been to Australia, can you tell me if these perth hotels and hotels in brisbane really look as good as they do in pictures? :)

2 comments:

jogz on December 30, 2009 at 9:42 AM said...

Same here! I envy those who go out of time to have some vacation. I haven't gone for a vacation after summer. Haha! C: We always stay at home.. Even Christmas..

Leoj on December 30, 2009 at 1:06 PM said...

ako humagulgol lang nung pasko! :(

rizal day na! gising issa! hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare