Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Twilight obsession is back

Posted by austenfan at 11/12/2009 11:30:00 PM
Yep, it's back. And it led me to buy this.

And yes, that is my left hand over there. :)

What I really wanted were the free trading cards included. I was looking for one w/ RPattz's picture, but I got these instead...


I guess it's pretty obvious which of the two cards made me happy. :p

It's not? Here's a better pic.

Alex Meraz (the guy at the left with the big tattoo) plays Paul, one of the werewolves, in New Moon.

That is a huge improvement over this, by the way.

****

For those of you who are interested on what the mysterious (not) box contains...
  • Mentos 50 piece-bag
  • Mini Mentos 25 piece-bag
  • Mini Chupa Chups 15 piece-bag
  • 2 New Moon trading cards!
I'm not sure but I think this is only available here in the Philippines.

*I bought mine at Rustan's Supermarket for PHP 102.50

2 comments:

Frances on November 18, 2009 at 1:23 AM said...

gosh, this twilight madness is insane! did you know that at the start of the year, with the economy doing badly, sales of my magazine dipped? then as soon as i put robert pattinson, kristen stewart and taylor lautner on the cover, sales jumped!!! grabe!

austenfan on November 19, 2009 at 12:29 AM said...

Haha. I don't even know why I'm so addicted to anything Twilight-related, especially since I don't really think the book is all that great anymore (after reading a lot of better ones). I think it's probably because of Robert Pattinson. He's not that hot but... I don't know! My obsession is irrational. :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare