Saturday, November 7, 2009

I (sort of) love basketball.

Posted by austenfan at 11/07/2009 05:24:00 PM
I don't seem like the type, but it's true. I watch basketball. I enjoy basketball. I love hearing the fans cheering their hearts out for their team. But here's where the 'sort of' part comes in. I only watch games when people I like (meaning: people I'm crushing on) play. And no other player can entice me into watching basketball better than this guy:


image taken from here

Rico Villanueva aka my favorite[st] player ever! :)

He may not have the best stats right now, but he is the best for me. I love how he plays each game with such passion for playing and winning that you just can't help but cheer him on and root for his team to win. At least, that's how it is for me. :)

I'm really grateful that he got me hooked on basketball. It's AMAZING, especially when you get to watch it live. Seriously.

Not a fan of basketball? Still, try watching your favorite games live! It's a whole new different experience! If you're into football, you can start by buying Notre Dame Stadium Tickets or Soldier Field Tickets. But if you're really not the sporty type, maybe you could just buy some Rosemont Theater Tickets and go watch some concerts or plays to give you that same high feeling!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare