Monday, November 23, 2009

I LOVE my birthday presents!

Posted by austenfan at 11/23/2009 10:39:00 PM
For those of you who didn't know (which probably equates to all of you), I celebrated my birthday sometime last week. And I am just simply ecstatic with these two presents I got from my parents! :)


YESSSS! I now own a Fully Booked discount card, which gives me 10% off on cash purchases and 5% on credit card purchases. Lalalalalalala.


And my Twilight poster... framed!!!! It doesn't look like it in the picture, but it's actually quite big. It's situated right across my bed, which is kinda creepy when you think about it. Haha.

Turning 20 and leaving teenage land wasn't that bad after all. I got these awesome gifts and a lot of warm greetings and wishes!

****

Way off topic:

I have been getting a lot of spam comments lately, it's a good thing I've turned on comment moderation. So... I just delete those cause really, nobody likes spam! Hope you understand!

5 comments:

// krissy ♥ on November 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

Belated Happy Birthday! :)

Ms. Marie on November 24, 2009 at 12:40 PM said...

I think this is my first time stumbling across your blog, but I love it. Happy extra belated birthday. Yes, leaving those teenagers years is a big step, but it doesn't seem like it at all. I am still 20, btw. I turn 21 next year and I think that will be the last step and official being of adulthood. Ohh, and I had to add, I love Twilight also!

austenfan on November 24, 2009 at 2:04 PM said...

@Ms. Marie: Yeah, I don't feel any different being a non-teenager. :) Thanks for the greeting! :)

@krissy: Thanks! :)

philos on November 30, 2009 at 12:17 PM said...

Happy birthday! Kahit late na late na hehe... hope it was fun! :)

austenfan on November 30, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

Thanks philos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare