Saturday, November 28, 2009

Got my attention, it did.

Posted by austenfan at 11/28/2009 09:37:00 PM
During one of my classes (the name of which I will not divulge as my instructor might try to do a random Google search and end up here at my blog), as I was conversing with my friend (as usual), our instructor suddenly flashed this image showing the Philippines' gold resources. Naturally, I was intrigued. Imagine, all that gold hidden somewhere, just waiting to be unearthed! I mean, what if heaps of gold are just sitting beneath our houses as we speak? :p

Not that I'm an expert on these things or whatever. I guess searching the world wide web for information on gold would be a good idea.

Surprisingly, there are actually a lot of different websites about gold. There's this certain site where you can find different facts about gold that I'm sure you've never heard of before. I found out that there are different types of gold, and they, of course, also differ in prices. I read that the Gold American Eagle is the most sought-after gold coin. I'm not really sure why, but it's probably due to its appearance - properties like luster or something. There were these types of gold from China and Australia. I'm not really sure but I think I've heard somewhere that the gold from the Philippines aren't really of top quality. Of course, I could be wrong.

The site also offers advice on proper gold investment. I know, right? There's such a thing as that? Though I guess, I could see why that would be necessary. After all, it is expensive. And I foresee it becoming more expensive in the future. Hmm. I might want to invest on gold myself some time. That is, when I have the money to invest. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare