Thursday, September 3, 2009

Um, weird... and creepy.

Posted by austenfan at 9/03/2009 08:53:00 PM
I don't like guys who wear black sunglasses. Scratch that. I'm scared of guys who wear black sunglasses, black shirts, and black pants. I'm sorry but... I get it okay. You're bad, you're soooo bad I'd better not talk to you. Or you're saying you're so cool, girls around have nothing better to do than stare at you all day.

Though there are exceptions of course. And this is one of them:


And now for my usual disclaimer on image copyrights and such: the picture is not mine and taken from somewhere around the www. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare