Monday, August 10, 2009

It might be short but...

Posted by austenfan at 8/10/2009 10:04:00 PM
So this is day 2 of my self-imposed blogging for one week. And since I'm too tired and I really want to sleep already (my eyes are fluttering as I type this), I'll just share a little something from a book I read months ago and which I really liked. :)

We take such pains to be polite. We never say what we mean.

- The Sweet Far Thing (Book 3 of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy) by Libba Bray

So true, don't you think? But of course I'm not saying it's a universal truth or that it applies to everyone and everything we do, but... I know you get my point. :)

6 comments:

Christa Bledsoe on August 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM said...

Hi, great looking blog! I found you via Entrecard. I'll be back...

austenfan on August 11, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

Hi Christa! Thanks for dropping by! :)

Yes, please. Do come back. :)

Frances on August 13, 2009 at 12:34 AM said...

Ay, eto naman ang problema ko--I always say what's on my mind. I always get into trouble! I'm never mean or nasty, I'm just very candid. But people think I'm rude =( So now I don't say anything na lang!

austenfan on August 13, 2009 at 10:40 PM said...

@Frances: Yep, sometimes ganun na lang din ginagawa ko. But it's really super frustrating when you don't get to say what you want to! :)

edjiii on August 18, 2009 at 4:57 PM said...

magtapat ka na kasi ng pag-ibig mo sa akin hahahaha! >:) yeheees lumelevel up ka na. baka naman next time community na ito haha :D

austenfan on August 18, 2009 at 5:03 PM said...

@edjiii: loko ka. kaw muna magtapat! yaaaak. hahahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare