Sunday, June 14, 2009

After Almost A Week

Posted by austenfan at 6/14/2009 12:10:00 PM
I'd like to apologize to those who have been waiting for a new entry for the longest time. Haha. As if. I've used the entire week reading reading reading. YA (Young Adult) books mostly. I don't know why but I've only just fully appreciated their beauty now that I'm older. But still, I'm only 19, so I'm still a target reader, right? Right! LOL. If you'd like to join me in my YA fascination, check out my new blog Reality Bites. . . Fiction Does It Better! as I'll try to post new reviews there. :)

Another thing that I've been up to these days is - and I can't believe I'm saying this - playing Mafia Wars on Facebook!


I don't even know what I'm doing most of the time, just completing jobs and picking up fights, but in some unexplainable way, it's fun!

Take a look at my stats:

I know, I'm such a newbie! I need to play more! :)

2 comments:

divine on June 16, 2009 at 8:21 PM said...

mafia wars? haha magpet soc ka nalang! =P
anyway, add mo ko sa mafia mo..though i gave up on that game weeks ago, pero i think it helps if you have a bigger mafia..or not. haha di ko gets yung game eh. pangkiddie games lang ata talaga ako. hahaha :))

austenfan on June 18, 2009 at 1:34 PM said...

level 11 pa lsng ako! haha, cge add kita. :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare