Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What About You? Pants or Skirts?

Posted by austenfan at 5/06/2009 10:23:00 PM
A few weeks ago, my English 30 professor asked the girls in our class how we arrange our clothes. At that time, I thought it was kind of a weird question. I mean, how do you arrange your clothes? Me? I just separate the tops from the pants, put them in clothes hangers, then voila, problem solved. Admittedly, I was a bit surprised when one of my classmates said that she *gasp* separates her clothes according to their color. Wow. She must have a lot of them.

But then again, maybe that’s just me having a limited supply of clothes (although I’d like to think it’s average, and not limited). My clothing preferences are quite simple – a top coupled with a pair of pants will do. I still need to lose a few more pounds (more than just a few, actually) before I’d be able to confidently wear some skirts and dresses. Plus, finding the right size can be a tiresome task. Imagine, just when you’ve found it, the one thing you absolutely want, just to be disappointed when no size fits you! Oh no! LOL. Don’t fret though. You can always try sites like ShopWiki, which allows you to shop for clothes online.

Hmm, wonder when I’ll be able to try that out? Probably when I have enough cash to pay for the enormous shipping fees it certainly entails. :)

3 comments:

philos on May 7, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...

Mine is simple, after I iron it, I just fold it and put it on a pile.

When I need to wear one, I simply pull the on the bottom.

FIFO hehe

austenfan on May 7, 2009 at 3:04 PM said...

@philos: when I'm at the dorm and too lazy to arrange them, I do that too! haha.

Joebs vi Britannia on May 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

I also do the same thing. But sometimes I only fold the other clothes. Even if I arranged them by color, it'll be a mess the next day. :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare