Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Help Anyone?

Posted by austenfan at 5/06/2009 10:19:00 AM
I've been meaning to create my own blog template for so long. Problem is, I don't know how. When I first started this blog, I would even google terms like "how to create a blog template", "learn HTML", "create own blogger template", etc. After reading the super complex tutorials online, all I could think of was... HUH?! LOL. Naturally, I settled for the next best thing - which was to download and use a free template (like the one I'm using now). Now, I'm thinking again that I'd really want this blog to have some sort of personal touch (after all, it is a personal blog).

so...

what...

I...

really...

want...

to...

say...

is...

Can someone please help me? :p

How did you create your own template? Is there some kind of software or editor that I can use that can create the codes for me?

If you have any idea how, any idea at all (doesn't have to be expert advice), please do drop a comment here and help me out. Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Judie on May 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM said...

Hello austenfan. Just wanna ask, what template do you want for your site? A 2-column template or a 3-column? Anyway, you can open this site: http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-widgets-gadgets-and-add-ons-i.html

I hope this site can help you, as it worked for me. Good luck.

austenfan on May 6, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

I still haven't decided on that one yet. Thanks, will check out the site. :)

Ria on May 7, 2009 at 3:15 PM said...

hi!thanks for dropping by my site! i am exploiting all the free stuff in the web! check out http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/2008/03/browse-all-blogger-templates.html

i got my template there then i tweaked it nalang.

austenfan on May 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM said...

thanks ria! the templates + tutorials are great help! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare