Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free Comic Books!

Posted by austenfan at 5/20/2009 09:36:00 PM
Yesterday, I dropped by Fully Booked at The Block and saw this outside their store:

image from Fully Booked site

I guess that pretty much sums it up. Not that much of a comic book fan myself, but having one for free would definitely be great! Oh and maybe I can get myself that Maximum Ride manga at 20% off. :) Is that even considered a graphic novel?

So if you're not doing anything on Saturday and you just happen to be in the mall, head on over to Fully Booked and get yourself a free comic book!

7 comments:

philos on May 21, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

Wow! COol! I doubt if they're giving away any Gaiman's though. I hope I get to buy an interesting one at least.

jogz on May 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

thanks for this info.. although i'm not an avid fan of comics lol.
i'll check if i happened to go in the mall soon

eMz on May 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

the bf would love that. hehehe

austenfan on May 21, 2009 at 6:02 PM said...

Yep, Fully Booked's so cool! haha. hope I get to drop by on Saturday.

robnuguid14 on May 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM said...

I'll be the first person on Fully Booked. Haha. Thanks for the info. :)

Joebs vi Britannia on May 23, 2009 at 9:38 PM said...

A free comic book??? O_o

Ah well. I'm not a big fan of comics though. And we don't have Fully Booked around here anyway either xD but still..that'll be cool. O_O

austenfan on May 23, 2009 at 10:08 PM said...

Hi Joebs! I didn't get to go too. Too bad for us. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare