Thursday, May 28, 2009

Announcement: New Blog... and New Pagerank?

Posted by austenfan at 5/28/2009 10:56:00 AM
Hi everyone! I haven't been able to post regularly these days as I've, once again, become addicted. To reading. And I've started a new blog! :) Not too may posts on that one yet, but do try to visit it for updates on my latest obsessions! LOL.

So there. Just click on the image below (I hope the link works).

C'mon, CLICK! (Haha, I sound so desperate)

Forgive me for the super uninspired badge; I still need to work on my meager Adobe Illustrator skills. :)

And oh, have you noticed a pagerank increase/decrease on your blog? Do tell me if I'm hallucinating since I just saw a PR 2 on this blog from my Google toolbar. Wee. I hope it stays that way!

8 comments:

online writer on May 29, 2009 at 12:47 AM said...

wow!congrats on your page rank and your new blog. your badge is fine, don't worry. =)

austenfan on May 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM said...

thanks online writer! :)

jogz on May 30, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

congrats on your PR.. got 2 PR here too :)

and good luck on your new bloggy..


linked you nga pala i don't know if i previously linked you.. i got database error the other day so i started from scratch..

eMz on May 30, 2009 at 2:15 PM said...

i'm still on PR2. guess i hadn't been link-building much lately.hehe

Joebs vi Britannia on May 31, 2009 at 9:26 PM said...

woooo, i got an increase too! yay for us!
btw.. i can't access your cbox, so imma let you know in here that i tagged you wif some stuff again :P

bingkee on June 1, 2009 at 9:15 PM said...

congrats on your PR. But you gotta understand "that it will not always stay that way"---it may increase or may drop. It's not what you do but it's the quality of the backlinks, and what Google does...sometimes we don'.t understand how they measure PR so I really don't care anymore about PR

austenfan on June 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM said...

@jogz: thanks for the link. I've linked you up already. :)

@emz: I guess I was really doing some pretty major link building these past few weeks. haha.

@joebs: checked it out! thanks! :)

@bingkee: yep, I've heard that Google's ranking mechanism is really weird that way. haha. Though the increase in PR kinda gives some sort of high. haha. And at times, it's also a plus for some paid to blog services. :)

ark on June 3, 2009 at 8:41 AM said...

Bookworm ka pala, just keep posting reviews. Congrats din on your PR2 rank. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare