Saturday, April 4, 2009

Surprise! Surprise! Well, Not Really.

Posted by austenfan at 4/04/2009 11:38:00 PM
I'm finally watching my long-awaited Taiwanese drama - Hot Shot. And yeah well, I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to find out that I, once again, am in crush with one of its actors. Guess who? Haha.

The three lead actors are all definitely crush-able, but I would have to pick ---- Show Lo! :)



Weeee. I just love how he acts! Every episode, I'd just be laughing at his funny dialogue and antics! His character actually reminds me of Sakuragi of Slam Dunk, only way way way way.... way way cuter. :)

Anyway, if you haven't had a chance to catch an episode of Hot Shot.... What're you waiting for? You're missing 30 minutes of solid laughs and amazing entertainment. And no, no one paid me to do this. haha. 

Till my next bout of kiligness. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare