Friday, April 24, 2009

Online TV Watchers - Are You One of Us?

Posted by austenfan at 4/24/2009 10:40:00 PM
I’m sure a lot of us are very fond of watching TV shows online. I, myself, regularly scour the net for the latest episodes of my favorite shows. Why? Well, even if we have local cable TV, most of the shows that I love (Gossip Girl! Chuck!) are aired here way after it’s shown in the US. Yeah, the Philippines are behind even when it comes to television. LOL.

There are a lot of media formats available for viewing your favorite shows. I recently stumbled upon the File Extension MTS, a relatively new format that can play even high definition videos. Since it can be stored in Blu-ray discs (which are beginning to be the latest craze now) and many other players, the File Extension MTS will probably be one of the most widely used media formats in the near future. I hope it does happen in the very near future, so I can enjoy streaming high quality videos. Anyway, if you’re interested in using this file format, you can hop on to this site.

Now, I’m off to look for the latest Gossip Girl episode. Yes, I haven’t watched it yet. And I call myself a fan! Hmp!

8 comments:

Mara on April 25, 2009 at 9:58 PM said...

I used to watch via online streaming (surfthechannel) for my TV series fix but since it buffs a little slow and you can't open several shows for buffing cos you're only allowed like 76 minutes or so, I've switched to torrent. Much easier and convenient for me. :)

BTW, the latest episode of GG wasn't good. I was like "Ano? Tapos na yun? Nge." Haha!

austenfan on April 26, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

@mara: yep, that episode really wasn't up to their usual standard. I use torrents before but most of the time super konti ng seeds so streaming na lang. hehe.

edjiii on April 27, 2009 at 9:14 PM said...

parang may mass comment-posting lang ako no. hahaha! pagbigyan mo na ako.

surfthechannel. dyan ko pinanood yung seasons 1-2 ng bones. pero chinese sites yung links e, feeling marunong na rin akong mag-chinese at kung anu-ano nalang yung pinipindot ko. hehe. kontrabida lang pag megavideo, andamot! :))

torrents na rin ako ngayon, hindi na gumaganda yung download video feature sa streaming ng realplayer e :(

austenfan on April 28, 2009 at 8:52 PM said...

edgie! haha. bigla ka ata natuwa na magcomment! :p

di ko pa napapanood latest ep ng GG and Chuck and ung 2 eps ng Prison Break!!!!

edjiii on May 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM said...

nako pumangit na yung prison break. parang nawalan na rin ng gana yung writers haha. tas yung chuck sana hindi pa series finale! nakakainis naman yung nbc ayaw pang siguraduhin na marerenew yung chuck e. :(

austenfan on May 2, 2009 at 7:01 PM said...

wah! grabe ung chuck! haha. dapat may next season pa! hehe. edgie! i think i'm turning to a nate convert! shet! me? noooooo! haha.

edjiii on May 4, 2009 at 9:47 PM said...

nate convert?!? traitor! hahaha joke lang. nagkakaroon na kasi ng character yung character nya no? labo haha! hindi na kasi sya yung boylet ng bayan :D ewan ko ba, benta pa rin saken yung gg. hehe

save chuck!! grabe ang season finale. hahaha. bentang-benta, ansakit sa tiyan panoorin :D

austenfan on May 5, 2009 at 10:30 PM said...

wah. may next season pa dapat! gawa tayong petition! haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare