Friday, April 17, 2009

Nonsense Randomness

Posted by austenfan at 4/17/2009 11:26:00 PM
When: 1:12 PM, April 17, 2009
Where: UP Katag
What: extremely random and fleeting goings-on in the mind of - well, myself, naturally. :)

WARNING: What follows is my nonsensical and thus, very confusing train of thoughts. Proceed only if you don't mind being bored to tears. :D

_______________________

Well, look here. My pasta comes with a piece of bread, neither buttered nor toasted. Perfect. (I am being sarcastic, if you must know.)
.
I love those dreamy, dreemie eyes...
.
And that voice, I could listen to it forever.
.
Argh. The meat sauce doesn't taste one bit of how I want it to taste like.
.
I don't know, he seems too um, feminine for my taste. But he speaks so well! *sigh*
.
Oh look, there's my batchmate... who approaches me and asks when my birthday is. I answer and he goes away. What is up with that?!
.
Why do I feel like I've been eating for an hour and my food still looks 75% full.
.
I don't know. He has that really slow and gentle way of talking which is just *sigh*. And then those dreamy eyes...
.
A girl goes up to me and asks if we could share in using the table. I wonder why when I see a couple of vacant ones... and just nodded.
.
He's almost like Edward Cullen, actually. Minus the vampire thing and the golden/topaz/amber eyes. And the pale white and ice cold skin, of course.
.
We finished eating almost at the same time. Which means I must eat really slow. Or she's just super fast.
.
.
.
.
*Sigh* Those dreamy, dreamy eyes.

7 comments:

philos on April 18, 2009 at 2:57 AM said...

You've been Glamored! At least that's how they call it in True Blood, I forget the term in Twilight.

austenfan on April 18, 2009 at 7:05 PM said...

dazzled! haha. hmm. wonder when the the second season of true blood starts.

philos on April 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM said...

I wonder when it ends hehe... I don't really start watching until the season ends. Ayaw kong nabibitin hehe

Ayang on April 18, 2009 at 10:16 PM said...

yihee!! boyscoutting ha!

*yung word verification nung pinost ko ito ay "bullen". aliw!

austenfan on April 18, 2009 at 10:48 PM said...

@philos: ako, i look for it as soon as it becomes available. haha. (only for those shows that i really like) :)

@ayang: mas marami talagang boypicks sa GE than eng'g subjects. haha. :D

Leoj on April 19, 2009 at 1:48 PM said...

hahai. kamusta na? haha

sakit ng katawan ko, nagtrekking kami eh. hahai.

austenfan on April 19, 2009 at 2:02 PM said...

oi! may net pala jan?

go go go! kakatamad magsummer. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare