Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nair or Chair?

Posted by austenfan at 4/26/2009 07:53:00 PM
I've been all for Chuck and Blair (Gossip Girl) ever since day one, but now I'm not so sure anymore. Yeah, they're cute and funny together and all that but, I don't know, it seems that Nate's really stepping up. Whatever that means. haha.


Nate/Blair/Chuck
image from Fanpop

I used to not like Nate because of the whole Serena thing. And since that has long passed, I can't find a reason to continue not liking him. Argh.

Wonder how the series finale goes - Chair or Nair? :)

7 comments:

Ron Centeno on April 26, 2009 at 9:48 PM said...

Hello Austenfan,

Kumusta ka na? Sorry can't relate with this story, :-) Have not been able to watch one episode of Gossip Girl.

Enjoy watching my friend

Mara on April 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM said...

I'm all for Chuck and Blair! :D

edjiii on April 27, 2009 at 9:01 PM said...

chuck and blair pa rin <3 buti naman nabibigyan na ng exposure si nate ngayon, dati kasi para lang syang boytoy ng lahat ng mga babae sa gg e. hehehe :D

austenfan on April 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM said...

wah! di ko pa napapanood ung latest ep! cge, dl muna ko. :)

pehpot on April 29, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

chuck and blair din, though I am not an avid fan from time to time nakakapanood.. bagay silang dalawa (whatever it means hehe)

Dale Bacar on April 29, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

Ay Nate and Chuck!!! Hehehe

Anonymous said...

I prefer Chuck!

http://private-consolidation-loan.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare