Friday, April 10, 2009

I've Betrayed Twilight

Posted by austenfan at 4/10/2009 09:43:00 PM
I was going looking through the Maximum Ride official site when I saw this mini-poll going on about one of my favorite couples - Fang and Max. Of course, what else would I do but click click click! What followed was this series of questions, all related to Maximum Ride obviously. Then this question came up:

"Do you think Twilight is better than Maximum Ride?"

I sat there staring at my laptop thinking, well, a lot, some of which were:
  • I like them both, I can't pick! Wah!
  • If I say no, would that mean what I think it means????
  • Think about how Twilight made you feel way back when.
  • Edward and Bella.
  • Fang and Max.
  • But then, I have to consider the whole book, right? And not just the parts I love?
So after around 10 seconds of hesitation - yes, all of those thoughts happened in just a span of 10 seconds - I finally made up my mind. And picked No.

I'm not sure why. But one thing's for sure, Max is definitely way cooler than Bella. :D

___________

And I've recently read that Maximum Ride will be made a movie. Weeee. Wonder who they'll cast for the flock?

12 comments:

Ron Centeno on April 10, 2009 at 11:04 PM said...

:-) It's always hard to chose between things we like.

Leoj on April 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

hala. akala ko pa naman ipagpapatayan mo 'yan. haha.

Ayang on April 11, 2009 at 1:31 AM said...

hahaha! the pain!!!

Femmepower on April 11, 2009 at 5:22 PM said...

hi! you're now on my blogroll. and thanks for checking out my blog. let's exchange links. cheers!

Ron Centeno on April 12, 2009 at 11:28 AM said...

Hi Austenfan,

Hope you are having a happy easter.

Hape something for you on my site. Would like to thank you for the support.

Here's the link: http://roncentenowordstoremember.blogspot.com/2009/04/thank-you-david-funk.html

Vikki on April 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM said...

Happy Easter, AustenFan! Thanks for dropping by my site. :)

philos on April 12, 2009 at 11:53 PM said...

Hey, never heard of this one before... what's this about? A werewolf story of some sort from what I can gather... is it?

By the way, I just saw Let The Right One In, pretty cool!

austenfan on April 13, 2009 at 9:30 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
austenfan on April 13, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

hi philos! do you mean maximum ride? it's about six young people who can fly - their DNA were grafted with avian ones by really mad scientists. If you like reading that kind of stuff, I suggest you give it a try! :) And thanks for dropping by here!

austenfan on April 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM said...

And I haven't heard of Let The Right One In before, had to google it up. haha. It looks interesting, I might just watch it myself. :)

philos on April 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM said...

Is it anything like Twilight? Coz not meaning to offend here, but Twilight is not for me. I read book 1, but I couldn't get pass book 2.

As for Let The Right One In, its really cool!

austenfan on April 13, 2009 at 10:12 PM said...

Not really. It's much more fast paced and less mushiness and more laughs. Definitely better in terms of writing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare