Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wherein I rant on and on and on and on

Posted by austenfan at 3/05/2009 10:30:00 PM
I was having a hard time customizing my previous template so I had to replace it. :( Hopefully, by this time, I've put up a new layout - downloaded, of course because I basically have zero knowledge on CSS/HTML/XML or whatever language is used in creating layouts. I don't even know if language's the correct term, that's how programming-ignorant I am. :(

It's been forever since I posted an entry here. I know, I'm just exaggerating. haha. As usual, been stressed out with piles of schoolwork. This semester, almost 6/7 of my time (except for weekends and Mondays) are full of things to do for school (No, I have no idea why I divided it into sevenths. LOL.). And why why why why do exams have to go in packages? After exam #1, I only had around 30 minutes to feel all glad and relieved (just because it's over) before I had to start worrying over exam #2 the next day. After which, had a day to study for exam #3. A day! For topics I knew nothing about!

Anyway, pushing those things from my mind now. push. push. push. push. haha.

On to better things: I'm done with laboratory reports! 7 nights (once a week, I'm such a crammer. hehe) of staying up late rereading concepts from Foust and McCabe which I should have remembered from before but which I obviously do not. 7 nights of spending long hours in front of MS Excel (Can I consider myself proficient now? :D). Not to mention, 7 nights of lack of food for stressing over error bars and over what type of discussion my lab instructor would like best.

Done, done, done!

Now I'm just lounging around, wondering when and waiting for my next round of cramming marathon. :D

7 comments:

Ayang on March 6, 2009 at 12:49 AM said...

to feed your stress:

we still have that reporting thing for 135! hahaha!

Ron Centeno on March 6, 2009 at 1:07 AM said...

I felt stressed just reading your post. That's how it is we have to hang on and de-stress ourselves so we can be ready for more exciting stressful situations to come.

Nice layout!

austenfan on March 6, 2009 at 7:14 AM said...

@ayang: at least, by group yun. asa lang sa groupmates. haha. joke. anong expt kayo?

@ron: thanks! though i still like the old layout better. :(

Ron Centeno on March 6, 2009 at 9:41 PM said...

Dropping by to say hi!

BTW, did I ever mention that I totally deleted my new blog "Fall of a dictator" a few days ago? I was so stressed out I thought it was the end of the world. Felt bad I lost all my following and comments.

Stressful to have to start over. But I guess I survived. :-)

Study hard!

Kuya Ron

austenfan on March 6, 2009 at 9:50 PM said...

^yep, you did mention that. which blog was that anyway? i only know two of yours: in your own words and fall of a dictator.

btw, thanks for the comments. linked you up. :)

Ricardo Ellis on March 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM said...

xD Shame of you! How can you me soo "programming-ignorant", and have your own blog/website?

HTML is simple as 1 2 3, all you have to learn is a couple of tags or use one of those fancy html editors that who would do what you want.

Yeah sometimes college can be " a pain in de ass" sometimes, but eventuality it will all pay off. I myself as well attend college full time, and dammmm, sometimes i feel like if i wanna explode! But at the end of it all its real dam fun.

austenfan on March 6, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

I know! really need to learn HTML. :(

I have mixed feelings about college too. At times, I feel like I just want to graduate already and other times I want to study forever never have to work. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare