Sunday, March 29, 2009

That made me go *sigh*.

Posted by austenfan at 3/29/2009 12:22:00 AM

One of the things I love about Robert Pattinson is that he's such a great interviewee. He doesn't give out boring answers that makes you go, "Where'd I hear that before?". His answers are so completely random and crazy that you'd just be wanting for more and wishing that the interview was longer. And he's not at all awkward during the interview and continues to give this "I'm so laid-back and my hair's so messy but in a cool kind of way" vibe that I know everyone just secretly wants to emulate. Like in this one, which just had me in a smile-y state as I was reading it. It's like someone could ask him the most uninteresting questions and he can hit back with something that could either make you laugh out loud or just make you go "Aww, that's so cute!". It's funny how I started to like him cause he played Edward Cullen and now I just 'heart' him for being his weird, funny, guy-with-the-messy-hair self.

4 comments:

Aicha! Aicha! on March 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM said...

My favorite picture of Robert Pattinson:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/grannygoose/nosebleed.png

*sigh*

austenfan on March 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM said...

^yep. *sigh* talaga. haha. I love all his pics. :) Well, except those where he looks like he hasn't shaved for who knows how long. haha.

Leoj on April 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

issa! congrats! may pagerank ka na! wow! alam mo yung akin nagbagob-bago. minsan 2/10 minsan 3/10. haha.

kate said...

naku..lam mo ba nag download ako ng dvd rip nf Twilight at pinanuod ko nanaman siya..hahahaha! bigla tuloy na divert ang attention ko sa new moon.. :) can't wait for him..kelan gala??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare