Monday, March 2, 2009

Jack Force - I do too!

Posted by austenfan at 3/02/2009 02:03:00 PM
"I feel the same way about you." - Jack Force, Blue Bloods

That has got to be the most perfect line anyone can ever say to anyone. Well, not really. Let me rephrase that, the most perfect thing anyone who loves/likes someone can say to the person who loves/likes him back. It's also the same line that turned me into an unwavering, full-fledged Jack Foce fanatic, lol.

Seriously, it's so true. Love should always be equal on both sides, right? It's not fair for the one giving more back. And even if theoretically, it sounds all good and well that someone loves you more, I don't think you can feel happy and contented when you're aware of that fact. Sooner or later, feelings of uncertainty and guilt'll surely creep up on you. But, I'm not really an expert on such matters, so don't mind me. Just let me voice out my random-as-usual thoughts. haha.

On to another subject: I super love Jack Force but he's still no match for Edward Cullen's ever so loved-fantasized-dreamed-swooned over: "Take care of my heart, I've left it with you." Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)

Oh and by the way, watched You Changed My Life earlier (which is somewhat related to this post) and all I can say is - Sarah Geronimo's acting's so crazy, it works! :D

6 comments:

stookalika on March 2, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

nice to hav such info

bam said...

waaah ang ganda nga ng you changed my life! mas natuwa ako dun kesa sa a very special love (or baka dahil sa pekeng dvd ko lang napanuod ung very special love).

gwapo ni john lloyd! hahaha.
*power hug!*
^_^

austenfan on March 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM said...

@bam: haha. mas maganda sya sa a very special love. at si john lloyd naka-shades, parang edward! :D

Ron Centeno on March 3, 2009 at 7:09 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
austenfan on March 4, 2009 at 7:24 AM said...

@ron sayang naman yun. good luck in setting your blog up again! haha.

Ron Centeno on March 4, 2009 at 7:36 AM said...

It should always be give and take. There is also what we call unconditional love but human as we are we want our love reciprocated.

Tama lang naman, you have to love to feel love.

PS.
Musta na austenfan, na delete ko yung bagong blog ko by mistake so nawala lahat. Gosh! Big job to redo everything.:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare