Saturday, March 28, 2009

I want one. Again.

Posted by austenfan at 3/28/2009 12:00:00 AM
I was there, all happy and excited about my newly purchased James Patterson book when IT just showed up. And yes, of course, I couldn't take my eyes away. And silly me, I had to ask what book it was (as if I didn't know! haha). Then the saleslady started her praises on the book - how amazing it was (well, not really, but that's how I heard it. :D) and that it's 10% off! Oh, why did she have to tempt me just when I don't have enough cash with me. Okay, enough with the whole mystery book effect. Here IT is:

I can't pass this one up after failing to get a copy of the movie companion. I hate you RPattz - for draining my savings!

5 comments:

Ron Centeno on March 28, 2009 at 8:32 AM said...

Don't worry austenfan! A miracle will happen! You never know! :-)

austenfan on March 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

^haha. i'm determined to have a copy of it so i'd probably just take the money from my savings.

Leoj on March 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM said...

adik! hehe. peace!

austenfan on March 28, 2009 at 11:37 PM said...

joel, ang cool naman pic! haha.

Leoj on March 29, 2009 at 12:40 AM said...

lol. adik!

(wala na ko ibang masabi kundi adik. haha)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare