Thursday, March 12, 2009

I never thought I'd say this

Posted by austenfan at 3/12/2009 07:55:00 PM
But I'll miss my ChE 135 (lab) class! For all the late nights and headaches that it caused me, it still is my favorite subject this sem (or at least in the top two, with ChE 140). Thanks to our experiments and neverending postlab reports, the words sedimentation, screening, fluidized bed (and a lot more) have taken a whole new meaning for me. Unlike before when they were just... terms. Terms that you needed to know how to define for the exams. But ChE 135 changed all that for me. Now, they're still terms - but with added visual representations. :)

Another thing I'll definitely miss - labmates! Thanks for the 100% on the presentation thing. haha. You guys are the coolest! :)

Random lab pics:


Edgie (cute! haha) , me, Fedi (I have no idea why I had to kneel like that. haha)
(filling tubes with chalk solution for the

sedimentation experiment)

Fedi, me (standing on top of a sieve shaker), Edgie
me: super scared of the shaker toppling over. :D

Thermal conductivity: Wood, just stabilize already!

***All pics are from Bam, who's not in any of the pics. haha.

7 comments:

bam said...

haha nagblog ka talaga about this ah. :)

sadness wala ako sa pic. kahit buhok man lang. hahaha.

mamimiss ko din ang 135! x_x *emo*

Ron Centeno on March 13, 2009 at 1:04 AM said...

I know the feeling! Congratulations you just finished another chapter in your life.

austenfan on March 13, 2009 at 6:46 PM said...

bam! hanap ako ng pic for another entry. haha.

@ron: oo nga. at least, one less subject to worry about. haha

Leoj on March 13, 2009 at 9:02 PM said...

sa tingin ko issa kaya ka nakaluhod dun eh gusto mo na matulog! hehe.

puyat kasi tayo lahat kapag lab!

wuhoo! first uno ko na che ito! haha.

austenfan on March 14, 2009 at 7:31 AM said...

^haha. cguro nga. congrats sa uno! hehe.

bam said...

haha ang yabang ng mga uno.
*bitter* hahaha. =P

Meryl on March 15, 2009 at 3:40 AM said...

hayyy...namiss ko tuloy ang buhay sa eskwela....
congrats!^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare