Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hot Shot - Jerry Yan's Back!

Posted by austenfan at 3/18/2009 07:44:00 PM

I'm soooo excited for this one! After his phenomenal and swoon-worthy role as Dao Ming Si, now he's back as a, um, basketball player? Haha, all I know of the show is that's about basketball. :) Anyway, have I ever told you how obsessed I was with F4 back then? If you're interested to know all about my F4 addiction, read on.

  • During the Meteor Garden mania, sometimes I made my mom videotape episodes I missed while I was still in school. haha. (There still weren't any pirated copies of asian series that time)
  • I have two of F4's albums! I even memorized some of their songs even though I have no idea what they're singing about. I'm sure a lot of Filipino girls are guilty of this. LOL.
  • I created an e-group for all the Filipino fans of Jerry Yan. It had around 80 members before I decided to delete it.
  • I bought Jerry Yan's 'album' (as Comic Alley claimed), which, of course, turned out to be fake!
  • I used to participate on those picture message - ringtone exchange (I don't think you'd know this unless you were really a fanatic. haha
Back to Hot Shots:

I hope this show can create the same buzz for Jerry Yan that Meteor Garden did for him. He seems to look even better now than his Meteor Garden days. Wu Chun and Alan Lou (never heard of him before, but he looks good so yeah, that's okay, haha) are also part of the 'hot shots' cast. And once you see their pictures, you'll realize that 'hot shots' can actually be trimmed down to just 'hot'. haha. Now, I'm just babbling so that means I gotta stop. :)

Here's another treat for all you fans out there:

Don'tcha just love that pineapple hair? :)

10 comments:

jana on March 19, 2009 at 1:59 PM said...

Hahaha what a coincidence. I've been watching this show online. wahahahaha I've already started to enjoy it cause it's such a cute story with cute guys. Hahahaha I hope when it shows, you'll like it too. Hahahaha

Oh and thanks for the drop by on my blog. Really appreciate it. :)

Leoj on March 19, 2009 at 5:53 PM said...

wah issa, i never thought na fan ka nito. haha.

austenfan on March 20, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

@jana: wow, it sounds really good. hope abs-cbn puts it on primetime. hehe. thanks for dropping by as well. :)

@joel: lahat naman ata ng girls,at one time or another, naging fan ng F4. haha.

§_Dyos@h_§ on March 21, 2009 at 8:21 AM said...

Waaa tumatakas pa ko nito pag may class pa ako para lang makapanuod. Heheh

Ron Centeno on March 21, 2009 at 9:43 AM said...

Mukhang crush na crush mo si Jerry Yan. Ay naku pasensiya na austenfan, ngayon ko lang narinig yung pangalan niya. Hehehehehe! Tumatanda na talaa ako. Di na ako in. Hehehehehe!

lunaticg on March 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

Hi!
Thank you for sharing. Love this TV series.

* please call me aicha * on March 23, 2009 at 10:44 AM said...

Pa steal ng last pic! heeeeeeeeee!

austenfan on March 23, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...

@aicha: sure! :) i just got it from the net. :)

Joyce C on October 23, 2009 at 4:06 PM said...

Hi!

I just stumbled upon your blog while trawling for info on Jerry. I am so in love with him, and recently just rewatched Meteor Garden I and II (fell in love with it all over again), and am now watching Hot Shot. Jerry's improved in his acting, and he looks hotter than before, if that's even possible.

Anyway, Hot Shot is really funny (thanks to Show Luo) and Jerry looks AMAZING in it. I'm loving the series so far! Glad to find Jerry-lovers! :)

Have a great day ahead!

Joyce

austenfan on October 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

Hi Joyce! I'm so glad you stumbled upon my blog. It's nice to see another Jerry Yan fan. Though, I'm not such a big fan of him as I was before. But still, he is undeniably gorgeous. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare