Sunday, March 15, 2009

All Over Again

Posted by austenfan at 3/15/2009 10:37:00 AM
It kept getting better. I couldn't stop it. From day one, it had managed to evoke all kinds of emotions from me. But this one - this one's different. I wanted to keep on going, but I couldn't. I wanted to stop, but I know that doing so would only cause me restlessness and anxiety. I'm stuck here, excited yet fearful of moving on. Unable to contain feelings of wonder and dread. Not caring that I look so crazed that I was getting stares and glances. Finally I just couldn't take the suspense.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I turned to the next page.

My lips started to curve upward in a smile.

I wasn't disappointed.

________

Maximum Ride 2: School's Out - Forever


OME! Is that Fang????

2 comments:

[S]itie [B]Um [B]Um on March 16, 2009 at 12:27 AM said...

look like interesting

austenfan on March 16, 2009 at 9:27 AM said...

yes! it's a must must must must read!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare