Saturday, February 21, 2009

new moon casting

Posted by austenfan at 2/21/2009 01:40:00 PM
Everyday I search the net hoping that someone new had been casted for New Moon, but to no avail. They're supposed to start shooting scenes on March so shouldn't they have the complete cast by now? I completely agree with popular choices like Dakota Fanning as Jane and Ben Barnes as Aro, though I still can't imagine him having white-y, chalky skin and red blood eyes. This girl though, I can definitely see as a vampire.



Yvonne Strahovski. Or Agent Sarah Walker from Chuck. And one of my ultimate girl-crushes. LOL. Gosh, she's so outrageously good looking that you'd never want to be even a foot near her (if you're a girl, of course. and the opposite for the guys i know). Plus, she's model-tall and can do stunts and all. I was thinking she could be Heidi from the Volturi or maybe even Tanya Denali?

Yes. Yes. Yes. (calling out to Chris Weitz!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare