Thursday, February 5, 2009

i heart him :)

Posted by austenfan at 2/05/2009 02:41:00 PM
There I was, looking for something to do on the net when I stumbled upon a friend's update on twitter (hi to trixie, if ever you're reading this! :D) that directed me to this site. This prompted a round of giddiness that I think lasted for about 20 minutes. (If you're curious as to why, visit the link.) All I can say is: I hate Michael Angarano! And to think that I had a crush on him back when he guest starred on Will and Grace! >:<


Um, hello? No point in comparing. haha

Aww. Sweet. :)

I know, I know, I'm so immature that I can't even separate movies from real life. But that's me, so back off, 'kay? :)

3 comments:

bam said...

haha crush ko din si michael angarano dati nung bata pa sya. napanuod ko sya sa little secrets and sky high. soo cute! haha pwera kontra. =P

Trixie on March 13, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...

Haha. Stumbled upon your site, Issa :)

I re-visited the link and the page doesn't exist anymore! Siguro dinelete. Pero oh well, Rpattz-Kstew forever! ;)

austenfan on March 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM said...

hey trixie! hmm, bat kaya dinelete? yeah, they look cute togethter! though mejo nainis ako kay kristen dun sa oscars issue. hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare