Sunday, February 15, 2009

good thing it's not swelling

Posted by austenfan at 2/15/2009 06:41:00 PM
tripped on my own foot
picked myself up really fast
hid in the stores' shelves

My first ever haiku (if you could call it that) and it talks about my *surprise! surprise!* unbelievable clumsiness. Fortunately, this happened at NBS and not in other bookstores with calmer atmospheres where people are sure to look for the cause of disturbance. Argh. Never again will I walk while talking on the phone.

2 comments:

Leoj on February 15, 2009 at 11:25 PM said...

ano ba 'yun issa! haha

austenfan on February 16, 2009 at 1:26 PM said...

:( haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare