Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blogsvertise

Posted by austenfan at 2/21/2009 04:41:00 PM
I'm fairly new at blogging, hence, I still haven't been able to properly customize and maximize the use of my blog. However, I've heard a lot of stories about earning through blogs which I readily dismissed as they sound quite unbelievable. Imagine my surprise when a friend of mine told me he was making money through his blog and that I could probably earn my own too! (makes $$$-eyes. LOL) He signed up at Blogsvertise, a site that pays you back for each writing task that you complete for them. The process is somewhat simple, listed below are the steps:
  1. Register for an account at the Blogsversite site.
  2. Once you have registered, your blog will be reviewed. It can either get accepted, or rejected according to the administrator's discretion. Or it can be put on probation status, but with reduced pay rates.
  3. Once you get accepted, tasks will be assigned to you. In an entry (consisting of 2-3 paragraphs) with around 100 words, you must mention the advertiser's products/services and put 3 links to advertiser's site. The task should be done within 5 days of its assignation to you.
  4. This entry then needs to be submitted back to Blogsvertise for approval. Once your entry's been approved, the payment will be sent to your Paypal account after 30 days. (yay! :D)
hmm. sounds cool, huh? :)

1 comments:

Leoj on February 21, 2009 at 8:47 PM said...

wow issa! i like your new layout :)

dati walang ganitong requirement. you will just submit your blog and wait for the approval then that's it. unlucky you! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare