Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 random things :)

Posted by austenfan at 2/10/2009 09:15:00 PM
I got this from the TCP forum. Hope mine are not too boring. :)

1. All through grade school and high school, I've never once skipped a class. Now that I'm in college and living in a dorm, I can't seem to resist the pull. haha

2. I have poor physical balance and coordination. Sometimes, I even trip while walking in a flat surface. Imagine that!

3. I'm scared of almost all types of animals (except fishes in aquariums, of course). Earlier, as I was in a jeep, this man came in holding a male chicken (just so there's no misunderstanding, haha) and sat beside me. NOOOO! I angled myself as far away as possible from him which I hope didn't offend him too much. :D

4. I have lots of fictional crushes: Edward Cullen, Benjamin Force, Luke Brandon, Captain Wentworth, Cooper Cartwright, lots more. Chuck Bass!

5. As well as real life crushes!

6. I'm an only child and I used to wish I'd have a younger brother. One time, I made my mom take a home pregnancy test because she missed her period. haha

7. After reading/watching a book/movie that I really liked, I'd sometimes space out and have this uncontrollable smile-y expression on my face.

8. Lately, I'm becoming addicted to cappuccino (to both the caffeine fix and taste). :)

9. When I'm at home, I can't have breakfast without Milo.

10. I've never tasted beer. never. (I'm afraid that I'd just throw it up.)

11. I'm loving Blue Bloods more and more. In some ways, I think it's even better than Twilight. (Ooooh.)

12. I haven't eaten chocolates (as in chocolate bars) since last year. And that's an achievement!

13. That's because I'm on a diet. Which I continually fail to follow. huhu

14. The username I frequently use, nuwanda, came from the movie the dead poet's society which I absolutely loved!

15. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a doctor, then a CPA-lawyer, and now I ended up taking up Chemical Engineering. Hmm. haha

16. I love the game show Wheel of Fortune, and even dreamt of joining. Too bad they replaced it with Deal or No Deal. :(

17. I have prescription glasses which I refuse to wear outdoors (I dunno why, people might think I'm pretentious or something. haha)

18. I'm really shy so I didn't have too many friends in HS. My social skills seem to have improved now. I think.

19. Speaking of HS, I really hated it whenever we were asked to do skits and any other kind that involved acting and scripts.

20. I'm a crammer. As in the tomorrow's-the-deadline-and-I-stay-up-until-2 am-just-to-finish-it type.

21. My bag's always full of all types of things (mostly food wrappers and plastics. haha) that I always forget to remove. I always have to dig through it just to get what I'm looking for.

22. When taking exams, I bring at least 3 ballpens. I'm so paranoid and I worry that the ink might run out (ballpoint pens are the worse, you never know when they'll stop becoming usable).

23. I'm not very good at sports (actually, I'm bad at it). I hate anything that involves running and when I serve the volleyball I can't make it cross the net. haha

24. But there's one sport I love! Bowling (Duckpin or Tenpin). :) Though I'm not very good at it.

25. I have this weird habit of erasing stuff I've written just because there's something, even a tiny bit wrong in the stroke of my handwriting. Sometimes, I erase it even when there's nothing wrong with it but I just feel like I have to rewrite it. (ME WEIRD.) :D

Yay! 25! haha.

9 comments:

Leoj on February 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM said...

agree ako sa no. 21. share ko lang ha, kahit without your permission.

last week, sa class namin sa dose, sabi ko kay issa, nagugutom ako tapos sabi niya may biscuit siya sa bag, sunflower pa nga yun. tapos hinanap niya sa bag niya, pagkabigay sak'in may butas na maliit yung plastic tapos durug-durog na yung biscuit! issa grabe yun! paeang inipis na yun sa loob ng bag mo ha. wahahaha! peace tayo issa!

austenfan on February 11, 2009 at 5:14 PM said...

ang sama mo! haha. yung outer part lang kaya ung may butas. ung inner (as in ung clear plastic) ok naman. hehe

Ayang on February 11, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

hi issa!

panalo `yung kwento ni joel, hehehe. tawa ako nang tawa sa eng'g lib dahil diyan (pareho lang tayong hindi naglilinis ng laman ng bag). hehe.

Leoj on February 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM said...

potek, ang dami ko palang typo error sa comment ko! wah!

dahil jan, mag-aaral nga ako ng typing lesson!

wala lang. hi issa!

hindi pala ako makapag-update kasi ang next kong entry ay music video kaso ang bagal ng net sa mga wifi zone na pinupuntahan ko. sa bahay lang ako nag-uupdate ng blog eh. so malamang sa friday pa yun. wait for that ha. weheheh.e

Leoj on February 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM said...

at mara...

hmmm...wala lang! lol!

kate said...

hahaha! okay alam ko never ka na nagskip ng class..=] matalino ka talaga! hahaha!

enhenyero on February 26, 2009 at 8:09 PM said...

oi crammer ka din, lol

Junelle said...

regarding #8, ehem ehem.. I think i should take credit in influencing you for having coffee and pastry for dinner. I demand recognition! haha!

austenfan on March 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM said...

@junelle

haha, sure. and you're also the one to blame for my depleted savings. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare